Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Shaky Vegetarian is BACK....and shakier than ever!!!

Hi!!!!! I'm back!!!!!  It's been a long, long, looonnng time since I've posted, sooooo....here's a quick update!

We have been super busy, working, playing, schooling, praying, and trying to figure out what in the world to try next!!!!

As a result, I am taking a fresh approach to this blog!  I will be presenting more favorite organic and all natural products, sharing recipes, and exploring new foods and cuisines.  Miss J will be a guest blogger from time to time and is excited to share her take on what's going on in our Shaky Vegetarian world!

We have finally reached our 1st anniversary of being veggies, and I must admit that I am shakier than ever.

To be honest, if someone put a Filet Mignon cooked to a perfect medium in front of me, this whole thing might come crashing to an end. (Just keeping it real)

Nevertheless, we press on exploring new foods, discovering ways to incorporate much needed nutrients and working hard to continue on our vegetarian (Me), flexitarian (Miss J, my daughter), pescatarian (J, my husband) and carnivorous (J-Bird, my son) paths!

I pray you'll continue to follow my Shaky Vegetarian Journey!!

Love & Blessings,

Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment