Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Good Stuff # 5 - Organic Chocolate Pudding & A Personal Note


A Personal Note

 Life is a bit crazy in my Shaky Vegetarian world!  For those of you who don't know me personally, I am a homeschool mom of two.  My daughter is a freshman in High School and my son is in 5th grade.  We are about to embark on a major two-week field trip, so the frequency of my posts will temporarily decrease, then pause while we are away.  I am thankful for your support of my blog and we covet your prayers for safe travel.


That being said...YOU HAVE GOT TO TASTE THIS PUDDING!!!!


Zen Chocolate Pudding


I know...I know, how can chocolate pudding that is soy free, dairy free, & gluten free possibly taste good, you ask?

It really is guys!  Would I steer you wrong?


This pudding is so CHOCOLATEY!! (Yes, I did look up the spelling!)  :)

It's very light, and not too rich.

Overall, if you are avoiding dairy, soy or gluten, I think this is a really good option.


Denise - "It's delicious!!! I love that it's dairy free, low calorie and organic!"
Miss J - "As a chocoholic, it's not bad....considering it's made with almond milk, it's dairy free and only has 110 calories." ( She's a chocolate snob.) 
 JB - "It's very good.  The almond milk adds a deeper flavor to the chocolate" (JB is a foodie, can you tell?)  :)
J - "It's very good.  Don't tell me if it's organic, or doesn't have any milk or anything in it." (Of course I told him.  I couldn't help myself!)  :)

If you're local to me, you can find this pudding at Earth Fare and Harris Teeter.

Have you tried this pudding?  What did you think?  Are you a chocolate snob like Miss J?

Please comment, share & follow....Please!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment