Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Petite Haricot Verts....Tasty, Skinny, Little Green Beans!!!

I love these little green beans!!!  They are soooo good!!! My mouth waters just thinking about them!!



These skinny, delicious green beans are usually found packaged like this...




I like my green beans cooked crisp tender, so.......

I toss them in a sauce pan with a bit of Olive Oil, Garlic Powder,  and Lemon & Herb Seasoning Blend to taste.




I only saute them for a few minutes and they are tasty, crunchy, scrumptious perfection!!!

Voila!!!!  Don't they look wonderful?




Everyone in the family loves them and there are never any leftovers!  I even chop them and add them to vegetable soup!

Have you ever tried french green beans?  How do you prepare them?  Please comment, share and follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment