Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Good Stuff #2 - Vegetable Boullion & Vegetable Stock


Before I became a vegetarian, I used chicken broth in everything!

From soups to veggies, if it was a savory dish, chicken broth was the extra flavor boost I craved.


  When I adopted a vegetarian lifestyle, chicken broth was one of the hardest things for me to eliminate.  Once my supply was depleted, I made the switch to these products:

The Better than Bouillon Vegetable Base (BTB) adds great flavor to sauteed vegetables, greens, beans, lentils, and soups!
 
I use this when I want to add flavor without moisture!

and



I often cook rice & pasta in broth for added flavor. 


Note: I previously used the chicken version of both products.  I believe homemade broth is the best, but if you don't have the time or desire, these are pretty good.

  
Leave a comment if already use these products or decide to try them!  I would love to hear from you!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment